Friday, April 11, 2008

Brunch and Bunnies

Easter weekend was great. I had that whole week off for spring break and I took that time to finish the final touches on my gorgeous sister Corrine's bridal shower that I was hosting at my home. The theme was "Lemons" since it was her project Lemonland that took her to London in the first place where she met the man of her dreams. I spent weeks planning this shower and couldn't wait to finally see it all come together. The day was perfect, the food was great, and it was so nice to see all of our family together...it has been awhile. We had a full house, and played a game to see how well Corrine knew Andrew...By the way Corri, the score was Andrew 15, you 4. :)

Easter came, the Bunny left his tracks, and Bella was definantly going to have a sugar high. :) She got some cute things, was able to spend the day with her cousins, and then have Easter dinner at my Aunt Janet's house. Easter...lots of family...lots of love...lots of fun.



Bella, Eddie, & Nathan...mmmmm, candy! CHEEEEESE!!!

2 comments:

Spencer Smith said...

Bella is SOOOOOOOOOO cute!

Heather and Aaron said...

It looks like you guys had a great Easter. Now that you aren't in school for a while are you going to update more!?!? JK you know I love you anyway!