Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Princess Lunch XOXO

SO I guess with all this extra time on my hands while Dan is away to Washington for the week, that I can finally finish blogging about our California trip that happened in February!!! I'm a slacker....I know. Bella had so much for the lunch. Grandpa Ellsworth paid for us to go and have Bella feel like a princess for the day. She got to wear her Tinkerbell costume and a little crown. It was a great way to meet the Disney Princesses instead of waiting in line for them, they came to our table. Here is how we spent the day....





2 comments:

Corrine said...

Hey if you've got time on your hands come see your sister! ;) xoxo Looks like a lot of fun at Disneyland, looking forward to seeing you guys!

linds&lance said...

Hey Candace I am just begining this whole blogging thing and it is so fun catching up with friends! Your family is so cute! Your disney pics are precious!