Sunday, August 24, 2008

She did it!


So I thought that I should try to get a post in before I start the last first day of school tomorrow. I am nervous and excited. I am looking forward to being done. After a fun summer filled with a trip to Utah for the 4th, a trip to Vegas, shows, concerts, girl parties, birthday parties, painting and decorating the house, and spending time with family, I had just one thing left to accomplish...Getting Bella potty trained before I went back to school. I took Bella to go shopping for new underwear and told her that she would be wearing only underwear from now on. She was really excited to get Hello Kitty underwear. I veto the Dora underwear first. :) I told her that she couldn't get the kitties wet....and it worked. She has been doing great for almost 3 weeks now and I couldn't be happier. NO MORE DIAPERS!!!

6 comments:

Corrine said...

YAY for both of you! That is great news. I love the "don't get the kitties wet" idea. And best of luck on your last first day of school today! Proud of you (both!).

xoxo

Brittney said...

Hey Candace! It's Brittney Hughes! I haven't talked to you in forever. But your little girl is so cute! We have a blog also it's www.3guys1lady.blogspot.com!

Paul, Addie and Aiden Butler said...

Hey Candace! What a cute little girl. She looks just like you. What have you been up to? Hope all is well. You sound like you are keeping busy. Keep in touch. Check out my blog at http://pakbutler.blogspot.com/

Lori said...

O.K. Bella is definitely a carbon copy of her mom. Just as beautiful!!! School is almost over! Then the real learning happens, Good Luck!

acp08 said...

Congrats on the potty training...
now that I found your blog I'm adding to my friends list, so I can keep in touch....

NJ said...

Thanks Candace for the comment on my blog - we're excited :)