Monday, July 21, 2008

Let the Vacation Begin!

After Dan's party, my parents took Bella home with them so that Dan and I could go on our trip to Vegas. I was emotional because Bella has only ever stayed one night away from me and that was back in September. It was hard to leave her (that's what she said) but I knew that we were also going to have a lot of fun. So we went to Utah, saw an amazing 4 hour set of Bret Dennen, Colbie Calliet, and JOHN MAYER at Usana Ampitheatre. That was Dan and I's birthday gift to each other... Or so he thought until his birthday card.

Dan's Birthday book that is family did...



After cheering for John Mayer!
The place was packed and it took us almost an hour to get out of the parking lot!


This was the perfect way to start our trip out right. This was only the first of many shows to come.... =)

No comments: