Saturday, July 19, 2008

Surprise Daniel !!!

HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY DANIEL !!!


The Surprise!


Daniel turns the big 3-0 on July 25th and I just couldn't let it go by without doing something big! So after 5 weeks of planning, getting family involved, printing invititations and hiding them until I got the envelopes I needed, and trying to cover it up when his Mom called and said that they were coming for his birthday party on the 19th...it was finally the day of surprise.

My Mom and Dad, Aunt Janet & Uncle Jim, Heather and Aaron, Scott and Sarah, and Spencer all helped pitch in to make this surprise party a success and I thank you all right now for that!

The plan....get Dan out of house by 4:30 pm

Have help arrive at 5 pm to help set up tables and finish some of the prep for the food

Keep Dan distracted at mall and Target while the party is getting set up

Arrive back to house at 6:20 pm and have Dan greeted by a display of decorated tables, balloons, food and friends as we pull up to our house!

We had a ton of food...with the help of our guests and myself...Dad & Uncle Jim were in charge of the grill...


Scott, Sarah, & baby Dallas, Aunt Janet



Food, friends, and family

The fabulous wife that planned it all :)


The cake...the gifts, and one more surprise!!!


The card said...Today you are here...but on JUly 22 you will be here...VEGAS!!!

Vegas fun to follow...

1 comment:

Corrine said...

Wow! What fun! I wish I could have been there! I love all of the details, the Party in Progress police tape, the black flower on his shirt, the cute card about Vegas, it all looked fab! And mom is tan too? Looking at the photos makes me feel like I was almost there...but not enough to not miss you!