Tuesday, July 22, 2008

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas...unless you have a blog!

While trying to figure out how to tell Dan all of the stuff that I had planned for us to do in Vegas, I came up with the idea of making 1 card for each day that would tell him what we were doing or seeing for the day. Dan has never been to Vegas so I thought this was a good way for him to not have to worry about what we need to do next or where we need to go. I printed off maps of the strip, the monorail stops, what stuff was located in which hotel and so on. It helped us decided what we wanted to do during the day since I had our night pretty well booked.

The first card I handed to Dan while on the airplane telling him where we were staying in Vegas...




THE PARIS


CHECK-IN


THE ARCH


WHICH ONE DO I USE?


Because they had no non-smoking rooms left, they upgraded us to their luxury suite. This room normally goes for $600 a night! The bathroom was as big as the room. We had a quick bite at Le Cafe, got some sleep and got ready for the next day.

1 comment:

Corrine said...

The hotel looks GORGEOUS!!! I bet you had soooo much fun! Looking forward to the rest of the trip photos!